Bishkek, the capital of Kyrgyzstan, borders Central Asia’s Tian Shan range. It’s a gateway to the Kyrgyz Ala-Too mountains and Ala Archa National Park, with glaciers and wildlife trails. The city’s arts scene encompasses the monumental State Museum of Fine Arts and the colonnaded Opera and Ballet Theater. The vast, central Ala-Too Square features the Manas monument, honoring the hero of the Kyrgyz Epic of Manas.
The Soviet-era State History Museum, next to the presidential White House, explores the country’s history and ethnic groups. Dubovy Park is known for its oak trees and sculptures, while the nearby M. V. Frunze Museum preserves the birthplace of Mikhail Vasilievich Frunze, a prominent Soviet military leader who was born in the city. West of here, sprawling Osh Bazaar features traditional costumes and Kyrgyz produce. East of Bishkek, the intricately carved Burana Tower and its adjacent ruins mark the site of the 9th-century city of Balasagun.
The Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, also known by the name KSMA is one of the oldest medical universities of Kyrgyzstan. Its established in the year 1939 and started with of 200 students. The universities of Saint Petersburg, Moscow, Tashkent, Tashkent and more helped immensely in the establishment of it in the capital of Kyrgyzstan i.e. Bishkek. Today, Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is considered as the pioneer among all medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan. The majority of foreign students including girls are from India who are doing MBBS in Bishkek.
Our directors dr.himanshu kevadia and mr.kalpesh vyas visited personally this university in February of this year.
- This university is recognized by MCI and WHO.
- Affordable fees
- Five years course in English
- Six month’s Semester system education.
- Sports activity.
- Simple library and digital library in the university for any time reading for students.
- Boys and girls hostel in campus
- Separate corridor for girls in hostel
- Mess is situated at the ground floor of each hostel
- Wi-fi, laundry, heater facility in hostel.
- Preparation for MCI examination from the first year of collage.
- Safe atmosphere in campus
- 24 hours police security in the campus
- Sports activity