Orenburg State Medical University
The Orenburg State Medical University was established in August of 1944. The first doctors graduated in May, 1946. By decision of State committee of Russia on Higher School, the Institute was reorganized into The Orenburg State Medical University on July 15, 1994.
Specialists in the sphere of medicine have graduated from the Academy for many years. Graduates of the Academy are working in state and private medical and preventive institutions with leading positions in state administrative structures while solving primary issues on development of modern medicine.
Scientific and Research work :
- Scientific and research work is carried out in global top-priority directions of fundamental and applied studies.
- The Academy has necessary infrastructure, which allows carrying out research work with intellectual property protection and implementation of new medical technologies.
- Personnel of the Academy have received 350 invention patents.
- Database of scientific-research, design and experimental projects, remote access to the database is provided.
- Research studies are provided with modern equipment, tools and software.
- Management of the Academy supports common international innovative projects, development of licensing mechanisms and international certification, formation of international groups.
- Department of General Medicine
- Department of Pediatrics
- Dental Department
- Department of preventive care
- Pharmaceutical Department
- Department of Clinical Psychology